Thursday, June 26, 2014

On my way again!

So I had my weigh-in this morning...I'm happy with the result and I think it proofs that I carried some water weight at my previous weigh-in. At least I'm getting somewhere and I'm on my way to breaking the 80's!

Pre-Preggy weight: 85.3 kg.
End of pregnancy weight: approx 94 kg.
Last weigh-in: 88.3 kg.
Weight this morning: 85.8 kg.
Loss for this weigh-in: 2.5 kg.

I still haven't done any other exercise besides walking. My little one is giving me all my days with crying bouts because of reflux and cramping, so not a lot of free time at this stage, but I'll get there.

500 Grams to go to reach my pre-preggy weight at the beginning of September!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo my friend, you are frigging WELL on your way again, well done!!!
    Proud of you!
    Walking is great exercise, if you getting a lil bit of that in each day, that's a perfect start!
    xx

    ReplyDelete