Thursday, December 1, 2016

NON-event November

Another month gone. I'm still being good with updating my spreadsheet daily, I like doing it and it keeps me accountable - Thanks August, you taught me a lot!

November was a bit of a non-event of a month.  First being away for almost a week, then after my race I was woman-down with a cold/sinus thing and I wasn't able to exercise for two whole weeks.  I also suffer from diet-lethargy (haha is this a thing??) and my willpower wasn't exactly what it was supposed to be over the weekends.

When I weighed in last Friday my weight was about 0.4kg down from end of October - so nothing gained, but barely lost.  I will see what I weigh tomorrow - can only hope I've lost a bit more this week as I was able to start running again on Monday.

So November I only had 16 out of 30 perfect eating days, the other 14 was a mix up of okay-days and indulge-days.  Only 10 workouts @ 8.5 hours of exercise this month / a total of just over 50km of running.  Hey, I'm still lapping those on the couch!

At least I have a running achievement- completing my first 10km race in November, so I guess the month wasn't a total waste of time!

On to December and I have a plan of action ready for the Festive Season.  I will keep on exercising and I will move over to maintenance macros from the 16th. So I'm hoping that this year will finally be the year when I manage not to gain a ton of weight over the holidays.  Fingers crossed - I've come so far this year, finally weighing 70-something and I am now working on getting into the 60's, a healthy BMI and maintenance weight.

I know Santa won't be bringing me my ideal body, but I'll be my own Santa and I will keep on working hard and get it myself.  Ho Ho Ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment