Monday, July 3, 2017

June 2017

June was a beautiful month!
In June I got below 75... so I'm officially closer to weighing 70 than I am to weighing 80.  I really feels like progress and it made me happy.

This is what my June looked like - I put in major effort and I got the results I feel I deserved.
I couldn't find my running mojo though and I only had two runs in July.  I need new running shoes, so will hopefully get back into it when I have new shoes... and when the morning weather feels a little better ... it was so cold in June I rather exercised indoors doing Zumba and such.

I did a bit of a comparison to see what progress I made in the last year. I sometimes feel down about my slow progress and this put things in some perspective for me.

It goes to show that even slow progress matters - it all adds up in the end.  I'm happy to see a big difference and I think I have made peace with the fact that I have to work extra hard for every single gram I need to lose.  I still refuse to go hungry or deprive myself, so I try my best to do this as balanced and healthy possible.

I'm at the stage where I think of my end goals and I really hope to achieve it next year, although I know I will never be able to relax and I will continue setting goals for myself.

Come on July - my birthday month - give me some great results too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment