Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Drop it like it's hot!

I swore that 2012 was going to be my year to lose weight and reach my goal weight.  The year carried on and I indeed lost weight and got fit with the help of My Fitness Pal, my kitchen scale, my heart rate monitor, and lots of support from my husband and a few friends.  Things just went much slower than I anticipated.  My body is a stubborn biaaatch when it comes to picking up and losing weight.  I lose at snails pace, and pick up by just looking at something decadent.  By the end of my work year (mid December) I lost a total of 16.8kg.

December 12

(Then three weeks of a wonderful holiday and I picked up 3.2 again.)

So 2013 is my year to carry on and lose some more.  To try and eat cleaner, still maintaining my exercise regime and try to stay away from my beloved choccies and treats as much possible.

My next goal is to get to the *20kg lost mark*.  Right now I'm 5.7kg away from it.

I'm going to drop it like it's hot!  Working hard at it, never mind if it's slow going - it's gone!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Debs! 16kg's is awesome! I think I lost a total of 3kg's since I started in Feb-12. Here's to you getting to your goal weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kim! 3kg is a hell of a lot compared to people who just doesn't care! So you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debs! Glad I found your new blog.

    You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chantal! Thanks :-D and thanks for the visit x

      Delete