Thursday, January 31, 2013

I got tired of being fat and got in shape

This is the name of a Facebook page I'm following and a giant inspiration to me.  The lady whose page it is gained 60 pounds with her first pregnancy and then 40 with her second.  One day she put on a swimming costume and realised how big she was and just decided this is it, she's going to work hard and get rid of it.  She ate clean, and worked out hard - like she said, she took no prisoners and she lost 70 pounds in just 9 months.

Now as I previously mentioned I don't lose weight at rapid pace, I lose really slowly - so there's no way that I'll be able to achieve such a big loss in so little time.  But when I first saw this page, it just struck me - I'm freaking tired of being fat, but I CAN get in in shape.  That's exactly what I'm doing now, and will continue to do, even if it's the last thing I achieve in my lifetime.  It will be my biggest achievement, and I will be proud of my body!


2 comments:

  1. I love inspirational stories about real-life women who lose weight! Will look for that FB page.
    Ditto - I also want to feel proud of my body!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can be proud, Jess! You look amazing :-)

      Delete