Monday, October 7, 2013

Result-time and my news!

Okay, cool - results are in.  I lost 3 kg and I can see a slight difference in my before/after photos (not posting everything as I have done them in my underwear and the view from behind is just SCARY!)

It's really not major changes, but I am happy with the results nonetheless. Especially since I found out that I am pregnant 2½ weeks ago.  I am thrilled with the news, and have continued with Reboot (besides those two cheat meals - which meant I did not officially complete it).

Although I am pregnant, I'm not going to put my journey on hold - I'm continuing it.  I have decided to go Lacto-Paleo, so will continue eating Reboot-style as much possible, but going to include some full-fat dairy like Greek yogurt and such.  Will also continue with my exercise.

With my first pregnancy I managed to keep my weight-gain low at around 10 kg and I want to do the same this time around.  I still want to go sit and compile some goals for myself and will share them on my blog.

Exciting times ahead!

9 comments:

  1. Debs, that is such a great difference for 30 days, I am super impressed. Your waist is getting so tiny! Well done!

    Huge congrats on your pregnancy, I am so excited to share this amazing journey with you.

    Your plan to go Lacto-Paleo is super inspiring, I wish I had the willpower and dedication to do that too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jess! Trying to have my first Lacto-Paleo day today, hoping that my sweet-tooth doesn't get in the way - it's so much easier when I count the days and have to keep it cheat-free... xx

      Delete
  2. Wow that is a very noticeable difference for just 30 days, well done!!

    And a super huge congratulations on your pregnancy, such wonderful and exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the pregnancy. That is wonderful news!
    It's great that you are continuing on this journey. I wish I was on a journey with health when I went through my pregnancies - would not have gained so much weight then :/
    Enjoy the new journey with the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marleen - definitely looking forward to this new journey!

      Delete
  4. AWESOME! results my friend. Super stoked for you.
    arms. boobs. middle. look at that belly button moving on up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend - so glad you see a difference!

      Delete