Monday, September 30, 2013

Winging it

Today should be Day 29 of this version of my Reboot.  BUT I consciously included 2 cheat meals into my programme, so I lost bragging rights of completing my third Reboot.  Both these meals were decided on beforehand and wasn't an unplanned binge.  Cheat meal 1 was on Monday when we went out as a family to celebrate something (more on this a bit later); and Cheat meal 2 was on Friday when Johnathan and I went out for our first evening date since my 3-year old son was born (haha yeah I finally got over my first-time mommy anxiety and let someone babysit)!

Besides these two meals I followed Reboot to the T and will finish (albeit unofficially) tomorrow, and will be leaving on a work trip on Wednesday morning.

I do hope these two meals didn't cause too much damage, but this past week my weight has been fluctuating quite a lot, so hoping that it will stabilize by the time I do my last weigh-in.

Will post details of my weigh-in as soon as I can!


3 comments:

  1. I don't think that these 2 meals would have done any harm. Hope the work trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for doing so well!! I always admire someone who can have a cheat meal and go back to healthy the next meal. I have a cheat meal which always turns into a cheat day and then a cheat week (or in my current situation cheat months!) I am sure that those 2 meals didn't do diddly squat to your awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back.....holiday is over so will be reading again...x

    ReplyDelete