Monday, September 16, 2013

Halfway through Reboot v3

Gosh I can hardly believe we're on Reboot Day 15 already.  My second Reboot was more difficult than the first one, but I must say that the third one is a breeze thus far - even though we try to limit the treats.  Perhaps it is because we are limiting the treats, who knows!

This past week we had another braai and we went to John Dory's with friends and I'm glad to say we were able to stuck to Reboot.  It's great that we have friends that respect and accept our choices in life and not try to persuade us that "one night off won't do any harm".  We also had a trip to my MIL, and my parents as well for the day on Saturday and that went well too.  I just packed our coconut milk for our coffee and our lunch for when we get hungry.  That way there were no temptations.

Training last week went well.  Did four runs (or rather run/walks) and also did my kettlebell exercises daily.  I still get out of breath when I do my minute's run, but the 3 minutes recovery time I had walking was enough so will be decreasing it to 2 minutes this week.  Will see how it goes first and if it doesn't go well, I will try for 2½ minutes or so.  I just try to play it by ear and not be too hard with myself, but also not too slack.

I just put in leave for next week Monday, so with Tuesday being a public holiday we're going to have a nice long-weekend!  It's going to be tough, as this week's challenge will be going to the movies without popcorn and cooldrink, but I'm sure we'll do just fine and come out stronger on the other side.


2 comments:

  1. Looooove this FOR YOU piccie, it's great!!
    So proud of how well you're handling this Reboot, wowee!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jess - also love that pic - great message!
      For Us :-) xx

      Delete