Monday, August 31, 2015

Spring Fling!

I am so excited for Spring starting tomorrow! I look forward to mornings at the beach in glorious sunshine, picnics outside with the kids and wearing summer clothes again! But then again, I have a lot of work to do before I would feel comfortable in my strappy dresses and I would love to wear shorts again some time in the future, hopefully this summer!  I actually went out and bought myself a pair of denim shorts yesterday and they are horribly to small for me - I can barely get the button done and then my tummy bulges - it ain't a pretty picture!  Think as soon as I'm done posting this I need to go take a photo and use this as a progress pic - would love it to fit properly soon!

Yeah I know, I have ended each sentence with an exclamation mark!!! That's how pumped up I am for what has started today :)

Today I started a brand new 30 day challenge.  I'm doing a modified Reboot. The only modification at this stage is I am allowing myself half a cup of milk today and my whey protein shake - it really boosted me and I don't want to stop with it at the moment, but I will monitor and see over the next 10 or so days and if it's not working I will stop taking that too.  This is where my focus will be in September - eating clean again!

Talking about FOCUS - I have started Shaun T's Focus T25 programme. It's a series of wonderfully short workouts (25 minutes plus cool down). Even though it's short, it is power packed and I look forward to doing it. I have done the cardio part during my cardio days this last month so I am already a bit familiar with that part.  Fridays I'm supposed to do a double session and Saturdays is called Staturday when you measure your progress and weigh in. On Sundays you do stretches.  I am amped for this and will follow this for two months - the Alpha and Beta part.

Okay, ready... set.... here I go! Gonna super charge this next 30 days and see what can be done in 1 month! Fingers crossed.... but don't wish me luck, wish determination for me, and strength to keep strong for Reboot. It's been two years since I've done a Reboot.....eeeeeek!


No comments:

Post a Comment