Monday, October 10, 2016

Houston we have a problem...

But I kinda love having this problem.

My summer clothes are too big for me!  Now that the weather is slowly becoming warmer in South Africa I was looking for my summer pants and none of my cropped pants of last summer is fitting me!  They are all way too big around my waste.  I was so chuffed after fitting a few pants and finding them so big that I asked hubby to snap a pic.  Big bonus, some of my tops that I never wore because it was to tight over the tummy I'm so self-conscious about, are fitting much better.

Slowly but surely I'm growing more confident in my own skin.

May the kilos keep on dropping. And may a fairy sponsor me a new wardrobe of clothes ;)


4 comments:

  1. whoop whoop!!!! what a wonderful problem to have. yippeeeee. well done my awesome dedicated frendy. you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Berni! I appreciate your words of motivation :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Nothing nicer than one's clothing being too big...well done beautiful girl. Looking good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, Marcelle! It really means a lot to me! xxx

      Delete