Monday, November 7, 2016

October in Reflection

I was quiet in October, because it was a busy-busy month.  And it ain't gonna slow down towards the end of the year it seems!

Nevertheless, October was a great month!  I lost 1.4 kg for the month and it brought my weight loss since end of January to 9.5 kg - half a kilo to go to reach a total of 10 kg for the year.  Weight at end of October stood @ 78.5.  So even a bit further down the 70's, I can live with that :) :) :)

It was also one of my best exercise months... I really put in major effort and ran 80km for the month and just under 18 hours of exercise in total for about 24 workouts.

I got a bit distracted over weekends though... but let's just call it Diet Lethargy.  It's not a biggy though and am not going to sweat it, it is what it is and it didn't stop my journey, just slowed it down a bit.

Hello November!

The first 6 days wasn't a good start for the month, but I am now motivated to make the rest of the month a great one.  I was away for a work conference, so eating and drinking was a bit iffy... and only got to do one 5km walk last week.  I'll make up for it this week.

Now, there's something I have to put "out there", because once it's "out there" I have to pull through and do it.  I entered for a 10 km race.  I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but I'll die trying.  It was "the" race I had in mind all year, thinking I'll be able to do a 10 km by this time.  I haven't yet.... and I don't know if I can.... but I am going to attempt it and even if I have to walk a big part of it, I will try my best.  I always thought runners were crazy... now I know it.... because I'm one now!   Eeeeeeeek!


No comments:

Post a Comment