Friday, September 30, 2016

Smashing It September!

I have some great news this morning.  I will let the picture tell the story:


At last! I just-just made it and I want to say damn my body -  that it's so slow in losing, but then again I rather need to praise my body for being so strong and allowing me to push it so hard, because I really pushed myself this September.  Lower calories + more exercise... not ideal and I will need to adjust again, but it helped me to break through my plateau, or rather rollercoaster ride!

I am happy this morning. To see that 7 instead of an 8 in the front of that figure really made my day.  I know I will touch the 80's again as I know I retain extra water sometimes, but this October I will work hard to get as far away from the 80's as possible.  For now, I'll rejoice!  I ordered my reward - Funky Tights this morning, so there is no turning back now!

I'm proud of my September - total loss of 1.8 kg, 17½ hours of exercise and 25 perfect macro days :)


Next op - A Rocking October!  I will not stop, I will make it a success too. I will be determined... I know I would want to give up - it's a hard fight and it takes so much out of me, but I have come so far - from weighing 102 kg to tasting the 70's - I can, I must, I will... For >>>ME <<<


2 comments:

  1. OMW! whoop whoop whoop!!!! Am so super proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You out of the 80's.....thats amazing and such a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete