Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Moan post


I LOL'd so hard at this pic when I saw it this morning!  Almost want to say the same when someone asks me how my week is going... it's not a good one!

Eating-wise it's going well, but haven't had the opportunity to exercise.  They started with the repair work to our house yesterday, so house full of builders, furniture covered and moved around; and no time to exercise after they leave, barely have time to get dinner sorted in time.  So I keep my eating to the minimum @ about 1300 calories with me not exercising.

Sinusses is also acting up with all the dust and paint fumes and started with a sore throat last night too... not happy with it at all.  Have been struggling with it since August last year and so tired of it by now.  The pharmacy is making a bucket load of money out of me with all the meds that I'm purchasing.  Jamie also has a snot nose... I guess the change of season is also contributing.

With that being said, I'm keeping strong!  Will try my best to turn this week around and make it a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, love that pic, so so funny!
    Ai my friend, luckily it's Friday tomorrow.
    Write this week off as a no-go, and let's try super hard on Monday again!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess; still trying hard on this side to save the week, but I'm definitely going to put my super power to work wrt diet & exercise next week.

      Delete