Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday update

Thank goodness last week is over and done with!  So I managed to keep within my calorie allocations with me not exercising, but still I decided not to weigh-in.  I was still undecided until Saturday morning, but when I had a 5am wake-up thanks to Jamie and I pumped my body full of caffeine I decided to forego weigh-in and have a good weekend with my eating plan so that I can have a super great weigh-in this coming week.

I managed to eat as healthy possible keeping treats to the bare minimum this weekend which already is much improvement.  I did have a few treats though that included a Dom Pedro, a mini easter egg and some popcorn with a small pack of smarties... oh yes and a Twix.  Not bad for a whole weekend, not for me anyway!

So this week I'm able to start exercising again which I'm very excited about.  I missed it so much.  Plus my hubby dearest agreed to go walking with me and Jamie in the evenings, so that's a bit of extra exercise :-)  Eating-wise I'm upping my calories to about 1530 daily thanks to a terrific calorie calculator I found on www.freedieting.com, which also helped me to work out my protein, fat and carb proportions.

Yes - it's all systems go for this week!  I have to get back on track and amp things up as much I can.  Looking forward to blog a great loss this week.


2 comments:

  1. Yay for having your house back to yourself!

    That is an excellent plan you have for this week, I am looking forward to hearing great feedback at weigh in :)

    Your positivity is always so inspiring to read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rox :-) I hope I can do a great report back after this week.

      Delete