Monday, July 22, 2013

Plan of action for the week ahead

I love having a plan, without a plan, goal or challenge I feel a bit lost.  Luckily a fitness trainer friend of mine, helped me and compile a new exercise program for me with the exercise I like doing.  This week I'm going to focus on cardio and from next week will incorporate the 30 Day Shred again.

The plan for the week look like this:

Monday:  Zumba & either Hip Hop Abs or a kettlebell ab workout.
Tuesday: Cardio Boxing & abs
Wednesday: Dancing
Thursday: Cardio boxing & abs
Friday: Zumba & abs
Saturday: Kettlebell workout with lots of swings.

Looking forward to all the cardio!
Can't wait to see more results, I need to break the 80's really, really soon!

8 comments:

  1. Love the plan! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really an awesome plan! You're gonna break the 80's in no time, woohoo!
    Good luck and enjoy the workouts!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I hope so, Jess, I really really hope so!
      Thanks for the luck :-) xx

      Delete
  3. I assume Marcelle helped you and I am glad :)
    I feel the same way as you do, without a plan or goal I too feel lost. Enjoy the week and the new program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so thankful for the new direction she gave me! Thanks Marleen, really enjoying it thus far xx

      Delete
  4. Excited to see if you get to enjoy this weeks plan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am having fun with it, thanks so much, Marcelle! xx

      Delete