Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Reboot Day 22 & 30 Day Shred Half-way *Update

Can't believe I'm so far into Reboot v. 2 already.  Next week Wednesday I would be finishing up my last day!  On top of it I completed my 15th day on the 30 Day Shred workout, so I am half-way with that too.  Time sure flies when you're having fun.

I started the Reboot and the 30 Day Shred challenges on the same day, but I'm going to take longer to finish the Shred, because I allow myself some rest days, and also there are days I prefer to do different workouts.  Like on Sunday I had a mega-dance session and burnt oodles of calories and had tons of fun.  So on average I stick to the Shred 5 out of 7 days.

I am glad I am sticking to my guns and completing both these challenges even though I'm not getting the results I've hoped for.  Somewhere along the lines the weight will start shifting again, and I hope it has happened already without me knowing so that when I weigh in and measure next week that I'll be seeing a difference.  I am determined, I'm not going to be defeated.





2 comments:

  1. Your eating plan and exercise plan is faultless - by the end of these two challenges, I am POSITIVE you are going to be getting great results again!
    Love the two motivational piccies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although you aren't getting the results you hoped for, you are sticking to the programs which make you a winner!

    ReplyDelete