Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reboot v2 done and two goals achieved!

30 More Reboot Days done and dusted!  Yay, me!  Did I achieve my goals?  Hell yeah!

I feel so relieved, I am so ecstatic, I'm out of my skin, in fact I feel a bit delirious!  Thank you, thank you, my dearest, most wonderful body for breaking this plateau!  I am down 2.1 kg!!  So not only did I achieve my 20 kg lost-goal, I surpassed it and am standing on a total loss of 21 kg.  It's official, I am no longer obese, no sir-ee, no way, now I'm just overweight and still going to work hard to get out of that BMI category too!

I can't tell you how much it means to me to reach these two goals.  It's HUGE for my own self-worth, my self-image and it's such a confidence booster to know that my body's no longer the mess that it was 19 months ago, that I'm working to be healthy and doing the best for ME.

Thanks for all your support!  It was tough this time around, especially in the beginning, and I felts so hopeless when I did not lose in the beginning, but it just goes to say "quitters don't win, and winners don't quit!"

Wooohooo!


13 comments:

  1. Holy shit Debs!! The difference in the photos is amazing, I can hardly believe that it was a 2kg loss only, your shape is changing. Well done, really well done, you have achieved 2 awesome goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me again! I forgot to say it before. Just wanted to say I am so proud of you!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much, Rox! I also see my shape changing a bit, just need to get that tush smaller now :-)

      Delete
  2. Just look at you! You did it! Whoo-hoo! Congrats on all the hard work you have put into this. You deserve this win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marleen! I'm really proud of myself today

      Delete
  3. Ah wow Debs, what an amazing difference on the before & after piccies! Ditto Rox, can't believe it's just 2kg, your shape is truly changing. Woohoo!! So proud of u, so happy with you, aw wow wow wow!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dearest Jess! So glad you can see my shape changing too. :-) xx

      Delete
  4. dang girl!!!
    jy lyk amazing :)
    sjoe!! wow wow wow!!

    hope you are having a small treat tonight!

    xxx
    ps. I need a reboot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie, Karin :-D Haha I need a few more Reboots!

      Delete
  5. Woweeee Debra!!!! Flipping well done. What an amazing transformation. Cannot wait to see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Berni! Yay, see you Sunday :-)

      Delete
  6. You look amazing, as I have already told you....21kgs is a lot of weight to lose....celebrate with your body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marcelle! Definitely chuffed with my body right now

      Delete