Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Deurmekaar week for me...

My week started off with my 33rd birthday yesterday.  It's quite sucky to have a birthday on a Monday, but luckily I had the afternoon off.  Hubby took me out for a surprise lunch and it was so nice, but then started with a sore throat which was awful, but was fortunate enough to sleep a little until hubby and Jamie returned after work and daycare.

So wasn't able to fit in my workout yesterday, but going to carry on today although I don't feel a 100% yet - still have a post-nasal drip and sore throat, but I don't think it will affect my exercise.

My plan for the rest of the week:

Tuesday:  30 Day Shred
Wednesday:  Zumba & Kettlebell
Thursday:  Dancing
Friday: 30 Day Shred
Saturday: Will do Monday's Hip Hop Abs.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a fantastic August, my friend!
    Hope u're all better now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. August is going to be great, Jess! MWAH xx

      Delete