Thursday, April 11, 2013

Finishing Level 1 tomorrow already

WOW I can hardly believe it - I'm already finishing level 1 of the 30 Day Shred tomorrow! I'm taking less breaks this time than I did last time around - only gave myself a 1 day break during level 1; and will give myself 2 days break before I start level 2.

I was incredibly tempted to weigh myself tomorrow until I found this little gem on Pinterest, so I decided to stick to my original plan to only measure.  Oh gosh, I hope I see lots of centimeter loss - so please cross your fingers for me!


4 comments:

  1. YAY @ doing Level one already, woohoo!
    Good luck with measuring tomorrow, I'm sure there's gonna be great results.
    Getting shredded, my friend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jess! I love the idea of getting shredded, just not the activity to get there hehe.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your results!

    (That went really quickly btw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rox, I'm amazed - it really did go quickly!

      Delete