Monday, April 1, 2013

Let's do this!

Okay, so I just decided what I'm going to do.  I've set out a huge challenge for myself and I can't wait!

I asked myself how did I get my best results thus far, and although I didn't lose as much weight as I envisioned, I have lost a bucket load of centimeters while doing this - so I decided to redo Jillian (a.k.a Killian) Michael's 30 Day Shred.  It's excruciating, it's so hard... some times I just want to puke so hard it works me, but I'm going to do it!

Tomorrow I'm going to start out and measure myself properly, and take my before photos, and do Level 1, Day 1.  After every level I'm going to measure again, and take another photo.

Along with this I decided that I'm going to cut out sugary foods - no cookies, no chocolate, no sweets, no cooldrink.  And most importantly - no cheating on Saturdays!  I'll have a cheat meal and dessert on Sundays, and that's it.  I'm going to make sure I only eat the good carbs, lean meats and as much fruit and vegetables as I can.

An important point for April - I decided not to weigh at all - only measure.  The first time I did the 30 Day Shred, I only started losing weight in the last week of it, so I don't want that to get me down.  The most important for me is to feel better about my body - I need to be leaner, and more fit.  So I will weigh again after I completed the Shred.

Now I'm excited - I've got a plan!  April's going to be a GREAT month!


2 comments:

  1. You have got a BRILLIANT plan for April!!!
    Love everything about it - the JM30DS, the limit on sugar, and only measuring and not weighing. Yes, yes, yes!
    Good luck my friend, and well done on taking stock of what u need to do, formulating your plan - and getting into action, woohoo!
    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess... just about to go do my first session of the 30DS... and I'm scared hehe. Thank for the luck, I need it :-)

      Delete