Friday, April 26, 2013

Level 2 Results

I sure am losing centimeters!  Which is fabulous news as I'm still battling the scale.... I did a quick step on the scale this morning and seems I'm actually up from the beginning of April... so I am flummoxed that my body is still changing.  Just goes to show a diet can make you lose weight, but doing the right training changes your body.  I am thrilled that my body is changing for the better, even though the scale does not agree... so I say screw the scale!

Okay this is what the measuring tape is showing me this morning:

And picture results as follow:





Today Level 3 Day 1.  Going to give it my all and finish strong! Yeah!








8 comments:

  1. WOW Debs! That is fabulous! The cm loss is great!! I especially love the smile you have your face for these latest pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Huge difference on your tummy! Those planks are evil but they sure do work!

      Delete
    2. Hey Rox - hehe that smile is because it's Friday and I'm in such a good mood...was before I measured otherwise the pic would have been too small for my smile. Thanks, those planks sure do suck, but now I'm glad I stuck it out! :)

      Delete
  2. You're doing very well and the losses are showing on the chart as well as the photos. Well done.
    Yes, don't concentrate on the scale. It can make one so demotivated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marleen! Yup I need to toss that scale and just keep track by measuring! So pleased that you are seeing the loss :-)

      Delete

  3. Ah wow Debs! What a difference already, your tummy and your legs and I can see on your arms too! Well done!!
    Good luck with Level 3, wow, can't wait to see end-results for your 30DS!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Ooooh I need that luck, just did my first workout of Level 3 and it was tough as nails....
      xx

      Delete
  4. I am seeing a HUGE change to your body Debra...wow, this is amazing...Well done!! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete