Friday, April 19, 2013

Half-way!

Wooohooo, I just completed Day 5 of Level 2, and that means I'm halfway through the challenge.  Today was just so much better, I'm not as sore as I was yesterday, so I was able to push a little bit harder during my workout today.  I got to go a bit deeper into my squats and lunges, even did half of the plank twists this time, and I did the cardio circuits with more vigor and bigger movements.

Before my workout, while eating my lunch I read through my old blog posts, reading all the motivational quotes I left myself and it reminded me why I'm on this journey, and I think that also helped me to push harder today.  Today I burned 258 calories vs yesterday's 227, so I'm ecstatic and I know I'm improving and that I'm going to succeed in doing the rest of level 2.  Tomorrow I'm doing day 6 and Sunday I'm taking a rest day, so I'm finishing level 2 on Thursday!

So true what they say and a great reminder for me today:


Being halfway with the challenge, I think I'm putting myself at the 50% mark here, but I know I'm going to push through to 100% and I can't wait to say I did it!



6 comments:

  1. Love the chances of success with the percentages!

    Good that u look thru previous posts and remind yourself why u're doing this.

    Can't wait to hear your next set of results after level2!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jess - can't wait myself, just hope I'm going to see a difference this time around as well!

      Delete
  2. Yay for half way, the rest is downhill from here! You can do it.

    Btw I am starting another reboot on 13 May (after Bon Jovi because I can't be on reboot when you're not allowed to take food into the stadium) are you keen to join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, Rox, I might just be in for the 13th of May! Was tossed between starting 13 May after Bon Jovi, or on the 1st of June, but if I'm going to have a Reboot buddy, then I'm definitely going for the 13th May :-) Yay!

      Delete
  3. Well done for being half way through the challenge. You are rocking this. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's tough as nails, but I'm pushing through :-)

      Delete