Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 5


Oh I had plenty of reasons this week as to why I can't.  Day 2 I started with a sore throat, and full-throttle lethargy along with it.  Day 2 I was so sore because of the first day's workout, same Day 3, same Day 4. Day 4 I had a terrible headache. Work was hectic, trying to sleep train my toddler, house was in shambles and the laundry kept piling up, pre-pms munchies and and and.

But here I am on Day 5, and I know I can do it.  I know I have it in me, I know I want to.  I just wish life would give me a freaking break and make it easier for me.  Today I feel worse, full on head-cold me thinks, or sinus troubles... not sure.  So taking the day off training, WILL feel better and do it tomorrow.  Sticking to my Reboot plan although hubby already started with "can't we do a little cheat like popcorn".  Nope we can't, because I'm doing this.  I can, because I need and want to; and that's enough reason.  I'm on my way to a healthy me.


6 comments:

  1. You're doing this because you can, you need to and want to - definitely enough reason, well done for sticking to it, super proud of you!
    Shame my friend, hope u feel better today!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! Doing much better today xx

      Delete
  2. Headcold - I always tell people to listen to their bodies. You know whether you can train with a head cold or not. If you don't feel you can't, then don't. I hate it when people say you CAN workout with head cold - how in this world do they know what that person actually feels like? Grrrr.
    I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marleen, I am glad I took the 2 days off. Today I rocked my work-out and I feel so much better

      Delete
  3. Well done on a brilliant state of mind Debs! I know how hard it is to keep pushing through when all you want is a rest from it all, but you are doing so well. You can be proud!!! I hope the germs back off and you start to feel better soon. And don't workout if you feel ill, it really is just counter productive, rather take a day or 2 to rest and stick with the clean eating, you will still get results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rox, I did just that and feel so much better today. Yes, I do hope the germs and winter-sickies leave us all alone now!

      Delete