Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Found my groove

Okay at last it feels like I found my groove on this current challenge.  Feeling a bit more energetic today on Reboot Day 8; and 30 Day Shred Day 6.  At last I feel the desire to rock it and complete it and not just going through the motions.

BUT, and this is a big BUT... something is up with my body as I'm showing a HUGE gain at the moment.  Okay the word huge might be dramatizing it a bit as 2 kg can be water retention, but I thought I would have seen a small loss at least, also don't feel a huge difference on my clothes.  Something just ain't feeling right.

So I'm trying to cut out bananas, limit my nuts, and up my green tea intake, and keeping a hawk's eye on my portion sizes.  Will then re-assess on my Reboot Day 10 when I do my first official weigh-in on this challenge.

Hubby also joined me on Reboot again, so proud of him that he is sticking with me, although he asked me if we can be a little less strict, but he respected me when I said we have to do it the right way.  My first Reboot taught me discipline which I lacked previously, so I want to stick with it for now.  One little small cheat, usually leads to a lot of cheating and over-doing it and I need to change that pattern in my life.

I'm feeling optimistic! Yay!  No excuses!


3 comments:

  1. Glad hubby is joining you again on this reboot challenge. I am sure you will find the source of the gain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl, you're my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Glad that you are feeling good. I am sure that 2kg gain will come off quickly, it does sound like a bit of water retention to me.

    ReplyDelete