Thursday, June 27, 2013

One third through Reboot v.2!

I can't believe that today is Day 10 already.  This week is going really well - I have been able to cut out snacking quite a bit, stayed away from Reboot desserts - except for a few strawberries, and I have added two cups of green tea a day.  Luckily I found a Spar brand green tea that's really nice - it's Honeybush Green Tea with berries and I drink it with a blob of coconut milk and then it's pure bliss.

I have not weighed today as planned, because AF arrived just last night and I know that will cause bloat and excess water and I don't want to be disappointed when I stand on the scale.  So I have decided to rather weigh in when I'm halfway through.

Still going strong with the Shredding too!  Today is Day 8 in that department and I'm already dreading Level 2 which I will be starting on Monday with the many plank-moves.  I hate planks with a passion... but that being said, I also have to say that I got great results from the planks last time around, so I will be doing them and try enjoying them too.


No comments:

Post a Comment