Monday, June 17, 2013

Double Challenge

I need to put it in writing and make it public before I chicken out!

I have finally decided to restart my Reboot Challenge today.  I ate crap this past 6 days and now I feel crap; and I must have gained 10 kilograms, or rather it feels like it.  So Reboot number 2 is the only way forward. I have not weighed this morning, I'm going to use my weigh-in of last Wednesday as starting point and hopefully I would get rid of whatever I gained this past 6 days in the next 10 days.

Challenge number two is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred once again.  This will be my third time and I hope that in conjunction with Reboot it will yield even better results than last time around.  Last time I gained 900 gram, but lost 40 cm, so I hope I will lose weight and centimeters with combining the two challenges.

I am excited.


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I think the combination of these two challenges is going to give AMAZING results!!

    Love the pic - positive, optimistic and determined - brilliant.

    Good luck, keep us posted!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, also loved the pic! Will definitely keep you all posted

      Delete
  2. Awesome that you are getting straight back to it! Respect!! As for those 2 challenges together, that will make a fabulous combination :) You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly hope so, Rox... I think I may have chewed off more than I can chew though

      Delete
  3. I like that you write it here because it will help you stay accountable. You are going to do amazing.

    ReplyDelete