Thursday, June 27, 2013

I had a dinner roll with my curry last night!

... and I didn't even cheat my Reboot *big smiles*

Great find!  Huge!  Reboot Friendly!  Winning!

I found this recipe on paleospirit.com.  I made mince curry with sweet potato last night and thought that I'd try this recipe out - it would be a big spoil for us to celebrate Day 10.

First off I did not have enough olive oil at hand because I prefer cooking with coconut oil these days, so I substituted.  Also my mixture was very runny, so I had to add more tapioca flour and coconut flour to get it doughy.

The result was great.  Nice and crusty on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside.  And I spread a little bit ghee on it for extra yummyness.   I don't know how, but I resisted and stuck to a small roll along with my dinner.  Hubby was in 7th heaven, because he really miss his bread.

*I love Paleo-cooking!*


4 comments:

  1. That looks and sounds really yummy Debs! And lets all be honest now, who doesn't miss their bread on paleo? Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks and sounds so delish! Thanks for sharing.
    Yum foodies, mmm!
    xx

    ReplyDelete