Monday, February 4, 2013

Good weigh-in

I am so pleased with my weigh-in.  I managed a loss of 0.6 kg last week :-)  A good weigh-in to me means at least a loss of half a kilogram - I don't want to aim too high as I want to do it the balanced way and don't want to deprive myself of specific food groups and food I do enjoy.  So yay, a successful week behind me, and hopefully another successful week in front of me.

My stats for the week:

Current Weight:  87 kg
Loss for the week:  0.6 kg
Total loss since January 2012:  14.9 kg
Total loss for January 2013:  1.3 kg
Percentage body mass lost 2013:  1.47%
Current BMI:  31.96

 

4 comments:

  1. So so so glad I found this!! You are an inspiration to me Debs, and you are rocking it every step of the way. Be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rox - your Fatty Pants and Jess's 40 day challenge blogs inspired me to start my own as well. Together we will do this :-D

      Delete
  2. That's a great loss for a week - I totally agree RE the 0.5 per week, it's most sustainable.
    Mooi so!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie Jess :-) Jip half a kilo is just right, I'll be a happy chappy if I'll be able to achieve that for 50 or so weeks hehe

      Delete