Thursday, February 28, 2013

Still going... not strong... but going

WOW this week is going so quickly, so just want to touch base with regards to my week.  Work is crazily busy with end of the month, but I'm hanging in there although my energy levels are low thanks to Jamie's night shenanigans and tantrums which is physically draining.

Doing great with my eating this week, keeping below my 1450 calorie goal daily and exercising like mad and still taking my USN supplements. Just burned 512 calories doing a bit of Zumba and it felt great.  It feels like an accomplishment that I'm still able to continue with my healthy eating and exercising while I'm so busy and while I'm so tired... so YAY me :-p ... if only I felt the enthusiasm, but I'm only going through the motions.

I don't think I'm going to have a good weigh-in on Saturday though.  In retrospect I overdid it by too much this past weekend, so I suspect I'm either going to stand still or show only a small loss.  I'll be out of my skin if I'm wrong though and I lose more... you just never know with my stubborn body, but whatever - I'm not going to let it get me down!

Hope all my fitness buddies is doing well too! xx




2 comments:

  1. You're doing great, and I know how difficult it is to keep all of this up when you're exhausted to a huge pat on the back to you! Regardless of the result on the scale, everyday you keep going is a giant win in my books and always a step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is an accomplishment to stick to your exercise and eating plan while being super busy and super tired, gosh! Well done, definitely yay you! :-)))
    I'm holding thumbs for Saturday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete