Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tiny Victory

Oh Murphy is a son of a gun!  AF arrived, after stressing quite a bit because of it's absence, the night before my weigh-in.  I did my weigh-in though, after I managed to drag my tired, bloated body out of bed and it wasn't great news, but it showed a loss of 0.2kg.  At least the number on the scale is moving down, and I expect a bigger loss next Saturday.

My mission for the week is to carry on this week, exactly like last week - 5 good workouts, lots of protein, eating as clean as possible, cutting out as much junk as I can and continuing with the USN products.  I have some dark chocolate in the fridge though so I can enjoy a block or two in the evening if I have the calories to spare.

I decided that if I'm not going to lose any weight in the next week or two that I'm going to see my doctor so that he can check if there's a medical problem somewhere.  When I went for my papsmear over a year ago the doctor ordered a thyroid test, but I never got around to go for the blood test (wooz!).

But, here's hoping for a good week, then it won't be necessary!


4 comments:

  1. Your plan for the week sounds perfect.
    Do that, and if you don't lose AT LEAST 0.5, I really think you should see your doc! Please please, could be a short course on some thyroid meds that make all the difference to your progress!
    Never lose hope, love that!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! I will definitely go to the doc if I don't see progress this week... but really hoping it's not necessary and the fat will start to budge :-)
    Thanks for your support, my friend MWAH xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It went down :) Yay!! Well done, you are certainly working very hard to achieve your goal. I think it is a good idea to see the doc if you have concerns, you'd be surprised at how a medical issue can hamper your progress, although I hope you don't end up needing to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rox! I just need to go down... nothing that gets you down like a gain or a standstill after hard work

      Delete