Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 18, Coconut milk & Chocolate Brownie Bites

Wow Day 18!  So glad to report that I'm still on the Reboot wagon.  I took a bit of a turn for the worse Monday night when I got much sicker, had a high fever and was unable to get up and function like a normal being on Tuesday morning.  I guess that's a good thing, because I stayed in bed and slept the whole day until hubby and Jamie returned at 5.  I did not bother to eat or anything else, sleep was so much more important.  Looks like I'm on the mend now, still not 100%, but at least I'm able to sit in front of my pc and work!


I forgot to report back last week about the Coconut Milk I made.  It came out great, much more tasty than the almond milk.  I made it by soaking 1 cup of coconut in 2 cups of boiling water for about an hour, where after I put it through the food processor and strained through a tea towel and sieve.  It's so much more pure than the stuff you buy in a can.





Yesterday I needed a little something to get me through the day.  Perhaps because I went more than 26 hours without eating on Tuesday, perhaps thanks to AF cravings, or perhaps I just needed a little chocolate-TLC.  So I discovered this amazing reboot-friendly recipe for Chocolate Brownie Bites.  It's so good, a real treat!


1 comment:

  1. Wow @ coconut milk and the brownies, both sound and look delicious!
    Hope u're feeling much better today!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete