Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Accountability August - Day 10

Just about a third of the way through the month already.  I wish this month was more of a success to date, I wish I didn't feel so low, but there are a big chunk of the month left and I am trying my hardest to make a success of it.

Yesterday was a success in my eyes.  Eating was back on track.  I ate two home-made cookies, but I tracked it and included it in my days' macro allowance.  I didn't exercise, I didn't get my steps in and I did not do the dancing for the Sleek Geek challenge, because I was feeling so low and my body didn't want to cooperate.  It took every ounce of strength not to give myself over to emotional eating or eating for energy, hence it was a successful day.









2 comments:

  1. Just love your posts Debs, you are super inspiring! Accountability August - you're hitting it out of the park! Jy maak my op hierdie wagon wil spring en vasklou.
    Well done vriendin, keep doing what you're doing, jy's verseker op die regte pad!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jess, just hope the results will follow through now!
      Yes, kom ons klou vas aan daai wa! Dankie vir die inloer xxx

      Delete