Monday, August 15, 2016

Accountability August - Days 12, 13 & 14

We're in the middle of August and I think it's time to step it up a bit!  This past 3 days went great.  Food intake was exactly like it should have been - pre-planned meals and snacks, all within my IIFYM lifestyle, and I wanted to exercise I just decided to lay low for a bit longer and I'm glad I did.  I always reckon that eating is the biggest part of a healthy lifestyle and exercise is the smaller, say 20% of it.  I would like to think exercise is a bigger part, but in the end you can't out-exercise a bad diet.

Coming from a couch-potato background a couple of years ago, I am glad to say now that I enjoy being active. I especially enjoy the running at the moment.  I always dreamed of becoming a runner, I just never thought I had it in me.  I had such a good run this morning, a real feel-good run!  That's why I said I'm glad I rested a couple of days, now my body feels a bit stronger and I am going to give it my all this week.  I am aiming for 5 solid runs!  Let's hope life doesn't come in the way.

Further to that, I decided I'm joining my dear friend a.k.a partner-in-crime when it comes to weightloss, Jess in doing a 5-day Reboot.  So for 5 days only clean eating - no sugar, starch, dairy, etc.  I will concentrate on taking in meat/chicken, vegetables, fruit, nuts & good oils like coconut and avo.  I think a bit of detox will do my body good!

So I'm amped for this next week. Let's do this thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment