Friday, August 12, 2016

Accountability August - Day 11

It was an emotional day, but I started out with a nice, easy-paced run.  I think I did about 4.5 km although my tracker malfunctioned at some point.  It was a great day in the kitchen as well and I stayed strong with soup for lunch and chicken enchilada style for dinner.

I realized that I really need to focus on not falling off the wagon right now, it will be so easy to self sabotage myself now.  I need to focus on how far I've come and not look at how far I still have to go, because that is when I get disheartened.  I need to keep my head strong and my heart in it, then I will be successful in this war I started against my fat rolls.

I lift my glass of water and cheers to a happy, healthy weekend! May it be a good one!  I will update again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment