Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Accountability August - Day 2

Day 2

It was a tough day!  But I made it through. Had extreme problems with my boy's medication that made him aggressive, so psychiatrist advised we take him off yesterday. At 1 teacher phone saying it was the worst day ever, she brought him home for me to avoid further problems at aftercare, scheduled follow up with psychiatrist, but all this (and more) so caused me wanting to do emotional eating. I almost did, I seriously contemplated stuffing my face with Oreos and every morsel of sugar I can find. I ate 1 Oreo and then found the strength to stop. I'm fighting the same demons today (day 3), with even more issues, but I'm fighting hard and will report back tomorrow as to how today went.

Here's a summary of how my day went wrt health and fitness:


  • I ran 4.92 km and saw the most beautiful sunrise.
  • Sleek Geek's Move More Challenge for the day was 6000 steps, I aimed for 12000 and did 13000.
  • Macros were spot on, bar one Oreo. Main meals were soup and stir fry.
  • I did not give up - kudos to me...
Post Run Selfie, meals, sunrise while out running and my steps for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment