Monday, August 22, 2016

Accountability August - Days 19, 20 & 21

This is going to be a quick one!  Work is busy busy busy.

Friday's weigh-in went well - down 700g :) And closer to my goal, yay!

Last day of the 5-day Reboot/Detox went well too and I started the day with a 5 km run.  Saturday & Sunday I was active the whole time, but didn't have a set workout... but with two kiddies - one hyperactive boy and a very busy 2-year old, how can you not be!  Eating was alright, could have been better, but no binges, which is a win.  I did have some chocolate, wine and nice coffees/hot chocolate though and I had a dessert yesterday.  Oh and pizza Saturday, okay maybe my eating wasn't as great as I thought now that I think of exactly what I ate... but still, it could have been far worse.

This is a new week! And I think I'm going to do another 5 days of Reboot / clean eating. I need every little boost I can get and my body is so stubborn at the moment.  I think my macros need recalculating, but I want to drop to below 80 first.

Let's rock this week! Whooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment