Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Accountability August - Day 24

What a freaking hard day... things have taken a turn for the worse with my boy again, so I was extremely emotional with a double dose of my little stress pills.  Again, I wanted to throw myself at food and eat my emotions.  I nearly did, I really came so close.  Somehow I didn't. I don't know how I survived the day without a binge. I have a huge slab of my favourite Marvelous Creations chocolate in the house, plus two slabs milk chocolate for hubby's birthday plus a bulk bag of the kids' chips, a tub ice-cream in the freezer - so there was temptations galore.  I know when I'm fragile I can go on a feeding frenzy and eat everything in sight - I know that I am an emotional eater to the extreme, I recognized my problem and I am fighting it.  Today I am glad that I stayed strong.  I'm still sad, but I am happy that I'm continuing to build myself up, not break myself down any further.

Menu for the day was: An egg, ham, tomato and a banana for breakfast, soup for lunch, Paleo beef stroganoff and veggies for dinner. Snacks included sunflower seeds I roasted with a few nuts and raisins and spiced with chili and paprika.   I hope I did not munch on this too much... it's a bit addictive!  A clean eating day.

I also did a 5 km run to start out my day.

Post run, breakfast & dinner


2 comments:

  1. Totally inspiring! You are an amazing woman, never forget it!

    ReplyDelete