Friday, August 19, 2016

Accountability August - Day 18

I woke up with my throat feeling better, but sinus still bothering quite a bit.  I felt well enough and decided to go for a run after hubby and kids left for the day and before I start my work day, so I put on my running clothes only to find that it rains, so I had my morning coffee and waited to see if the rain stopped, but alas no such luck.  I then decided to dust off my Wii and do some dance workouts with my Just Dance disks.  It was great fun and I danced about 50 minutes until I was completely out of breath.

It was a fabulous day in the kitchen too and my meals was as follow:  Eggs, tomato, cucumber and avo for breakfast, same old same old soup for lunch and dinner was roast chicken with lots of veg.  Snacks were basically the same as the rest of the week: biltong, nuts, fruit.  I try and limit my fruit to two portions a day.  I really enjoyed my fruit this week - beautiful pears and sweet oranges, it tasted of goodness.

All in all a good day.  I'm happy with my week thus far!


Pre workout shot, breakfast, dinner and a pic of tv displaying Just Dance moves

No comments:

Post a Comment