Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Accountability August - Day 23

Tuesday was a good one as well. Nothing much to report except what I ate and what I did...

My day started with a 5km run... with a bit adrenaline added towards the end of it when 4 dogs chased me.  Always fun.... not!  Luckily they were small and no teeth were sunk into my flesh.  

In the kitchen things went well too.  Egg, avo & tomato/curry relish for breakfast, soup for lunch and a pork chop with cauliflower and salad for dinner.  Snacks were an orange, biltong sticks and sunflower seeds.  I have such a thing for oranges at the moment, can't get enough!

Exactly one week left of the month!

Pre run, breakfast, snack & dinner

2 comments:

  1. Flip, well done, you are ROCKING your Accountability August!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Just need to rock that freaking scale now too... xx

      Delete