Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Accountability August - Day 15

Day 15 was an awesome success!  I had a great run to start my day off and did a fast-paced (fast-paced for me anyway) 5.3 km.  I was red-faced and exhausted afterwards, but it felt so good.

Reboot also went well.  I had one whole egg and one egg white with chicken and tomato for breakfast, beef and pepper soup and a small banana for lunch and beef stir fry for dinner.  My snacks included an orange, almonds and biltong.  Reboot makes my tummy so happy, you can really have awesome meals plus as an added bonus Reboot makes me less bloated instantaneously!

I have stopped the Sleek Geek Move More Challenge.  Even though it's a fab challenge, I have to simplify my life to feel in control again. Less is more right now.  So my focus is to get a run in for the day and to keep my eating on track.  As soon as I complicate it with other challenges and too many things  I feel out of control when I don't manage it all.

My last weigh-in was on 5 August when I saw a gain (confession time!) thanks to birthday celebrations.  Crossing fingers, holding thumbs that I'll see a loss on Friday when I weigh again!  I'm so keeping the faith here!  I hope my scale plays along nicely ;)

Red-faced & sparkly post workout; and two of my meals for the day:


2 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop!!! Mal oor jou red-faced and sparkly run pic, jy lyk happy en jy lyk flippen skinny!!!
    Mal oor jou Accountability August blog posts vriendin, dankie, regtig inspirerend.
    En dankie dat jy Reboot saam my doen - ditto @ feeling instantaneously less bloated!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie Jess! LOVE die "skinny"comment, whoop!
      Dankie dat jy my geinspireer het om 'n bietjie te Reboot, dit doen my liggaam regtig goed, net wat ek nodig gehad het om my liggaam 'n bietjie te skok! Yay vir less bloated, awesomeness xxx

      Delete