Saturday, August 6, 2016

Accountability August - Day 5

Day 5

In between a busy work schedule and psychiatrist appointment and and and I didn't get to exercise at all. But eating perfect, so I am happy.

Today is probably also going to be a no-exercise day, but I will try and fit a run into my day tomorrow and catch up on my Sleek Geek Challenge.  Planning to keep my eating in check today, although visiting my sister and I know she'll have a treat so will only have something small.

Monday is going to be a conscious YOLO day.  If you are like me, oblivious to all these abbreviations, after a google search one day I figured out it means You only live once, and I love it!  I shouldn't really call it a cheat day,  because I won't be cheating all day, but I will be having cinema popcorn and lunch out with hubby.  Will start my day with a lekker run though.  Tuesday I have my second 5km race!



No comments:

Post a Comment