Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Accountability August - Day 3

Day 3

Day 3 was okay.

It was voting day, so we were all off and at home. Didn't get much sleep because my little girl started with her night wakings again, this time getting out of bed when she wakes up.  My son keeps acting out with extreme anger issues, that coupled with my daughter's terrible twos made for a difficult day.  I kept with my day's goals though, so success!

I feel bloated though.... eeek!  And it looks like I'm sporting a food baby (it shows on the pic below), all the repercussions after my birthday and this passed weekend's carb fest.

My day included:


  • Exercise - weights & kettlebell workout
  • Sleek Geek Challenge - 30 Burpees (oh yuck)
  • Fitbit steps - just over 7000 (it's difficult to reach 10000 on a non-running day when I'm busy with the kids and the weather is crap), so 7k is good - had to do some dancing to reach that.
  • Macros were reached successfully - my meals included low cal toast with avo and a generous portion of lean biltong for my protein (best meal ever) and a mince-dinner (nothing exciting)
Lunch, post workout, barbell pre workout and a pic my boy took mid lift



No comments:

Post a Comment