Thursday, August 18, 2016

Accountability August - Day 17

Day 17 was one of those days when I woke up and said "aaaargh fuckit!"  I woke up with a thick head, a sore throat and yucky sinus, so I decided to skip the run and lay in bed until 8 when I have to start work rather. At that stage I really wished I could go running, especially after the brilliant run the day before, but I needed the rest more.

I planned to go for a lunch-time walk, but then work was insane and I was stuck to my computer all day.  On the positive side though - I kept my eating clean and flooded my body with good food and nutrients; and I had the best meals!  I had a very happy tummy at the end of the day.

Breakfast was fried eggs with leftover pork, tomato and cucumber, lunch was soup again (it makes my life easier if I have soup in the fridge and freezer) and dinner was Paleo cottage pie, made with sweet potato and fragrant mince with lots of onion, garlic, chilli, turmeric, curry, ginger - all immune boosters.  The side salad was incredibly yum and a new combination for me - baby lettuce, Forelle pear, avo and Israeli cucumber.  Snacks included lean kudu biltong, a few almonds, an orange for vitamin C, coffee with coconut milk and green tea.

Day 17 = success!

Beautiful, yummy meals <3

You carry on, my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment