Monday, August 1, 2016

Accountability August / Awesome August

Wahahaha I can't decide what to call my challenge for the month of August, I just know it's going to be AWESOME, and I'm going to stay ACCOUNTABLE.

Okay, last time I blogged I'm close to breaking the 80's and I got closer with only 1.2 kg to go, but then my boy's birthday happened and then mine and I had carbs galore and was a lazy pants with this cold and rain we had.  So I don't know where my weight is sitting at, I will weigh Friday and see.

It's a new month and I am super amped about it and I'm going to give it my all this month, because I want to be in the 70's by Spring.  So my plan for this month is as follow:


  1. I'm going to update my blog every day to stay accountable.  I will blog the exercise I did, the steps according to my Fitbit and if I stayed within my allocated macros.
  2. I'm going to take photos - selfies post exercise and sometimes of my food etc and blog that too.  More accountability (So if you're subscribed and the posts irritate you, unsubscribe now cause there's gonna be 31 posts this month!)
  3. I'm going to do Sleek Geek's Move More Challenge.
  4. I'm gonna run! Also doing the Diva Run on Women's Day.
  5. Eat according to my macros.
  6. Lift (borrowed some extra weights from my BIL)
Let's do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment